The Playmakers were back strong on Wednesday with another fresh mix of topics. If you missed the show, check it out here!
Send your comments and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rob was joined by Intern Aaron, Will as well as Pete Campanella via phone to talk about the NHL.
Here’s a list of the discussion items:
- Miley Cyrus is engaged. Who’s upset? The over/under is 2 years. What you got?
- Miley looks good in the recent picture from the engagement story link.
- The Cardinals rally fell short.
- Is Garcia hurt physically or mentally?
- Jeff Suppan Option: Sup’s On or No Sup For You?
- The Celtics pulled off a shocking win in Miami. If Boston loses Game 6, Rob thinks they can win Game 7 in Miami.
- LBJ was involved in a HUGE end-of-the-game shot… Paul Pierce stuck an incredible three pointer in his face.
- The Kings have been amazing.
- The Blues changes should be good, but will this ownership group have money to spend on players?
- Pete’s taking the under on the Miley marriage.
- Pete joked about it being difficult to give credit to Nicklas Lidstrom. Nevertheless, he praised the twenty year veteran.
- The Air Yeezy 2 shoe are not worth $245, let alone $89,000.
- Former NFL star Nate Webster doesn’t check ID’s.
- The multiple lawsuits against the NFL are being combined into one.