THIS ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED OCTOBER 8, 2014.
Jon Chelesnik of Sportscasters Talent Agency of America interviewed Rob Johnson (@SportsRadioRob) about The Show, The Website and The Process of MakinThePlay.
Rob provides insight into how he started, what he learned, where he’s headed and so much more.
In this interview with Rob, you will learn:
- Rob’s brilliant idea for bringing credibility, interest and publicity to his podcast
- A game plan for taking your show from podcast to radio
- What Rob does to ensure his continued improvement
- The vital component of a great podcast
- Why your podcast should be accompanied by a website
- How to use social media to promote your podcast
- Suggestions for making your podcast stand out in the crowd
- How to pitch your podcast to radio stations
- Differences between podcasting and broadcasting
- Ways to make yourself memorable with employers
- The non-broadcasting skill that will help get your podcast to radio